High volume Bitcoin mixer
SECURING YOUR COINS SINCE 2016 [ANN]
CryptoMixer.io was built from ground up with inputs from the Bitcoin community. We understand our operation runs on trust and protect our reputation with the highest efforts. We produce a “Letter of Guarantee” for every transaction within the system. Our support is ready to be at your service round the clock. We are on a mission to make transactions safer and untraceable while contributing towards privacy over internet transactions.
We confirm that we take full control of our infrastructure. It has never been compromised or suffered a data breach. We have not disclosed any information of our users, and we have not been forced to modify our system to allow access or data leakage to a third party of any kind.
As of August 25, 2021 we state the following:
- We have NOT received any National Security letters;
- We have NOT received any gag orders;
- We have NOT received any warrants from any government organization.
We are 100% committed to our zero-logs policy — we never log the activities of our users to ensure their ultimate privacy and security.
Keep your funds untraceable with the reliable Bitcoin mixer
Since the dawn of the digital age, millions of users have made a switch to Blockchain that is claimed to change the way we pay for goods and conduct transactions. No wonder it is a game-changing technology that makes a difference and brings complete privacy. But what you might not know is that Blockchain records all transactions in its publicly available ledger, meaning that third parties can trace them should the need arise. If it’s not that level of confidentiality you’ve expected, be sure to take advantage of our coin mixer.
CryptoMixer is a Bitcoin mixing service (also known as a tumbler or blender) that is centered around the idea of making your digital assets hidden from the public eye for good. As the name implies, it works by mixing your coins with those in our cryptocurrency reserves to ensure private transactions without a trace. CryptoMixer helps you make your BTCs unidentifiable and, thus, allows you to rest easy knowing that neither crypto-hackers nor security agencies can keep track of your financial activities.
Why our Bitcoin tumbler stands out from the rest
What forms the pillar of CryptoMixer is that it has been designed with the needs of Bitcoin community members in mind. It is your privacy and security that underpin our mixing service and encourage us to turn all decentralized opportunities to your advantage. That is why we’ve done our utmost to incorporate the following features into our Bitcoin blender: The highest level of protection
Our servers use advanced encryption methods to ensure the integrity of all data stored and minimize the risk of the Blockchain analysis. What is more, we provide every user with a unique code to prevent mixing their coins with the ones they’ve sent to us before. Apart from that, we regularly delete all details of your transactions, including incoming Bitcoin addresses. Impressive mixing capabilities
Whether you’re looking to mix 0.001 BTC or several hundreds of coins, you won’t find a more convenient service than our Bitcoin tumbler. CryptoMixer has over 2000 BTC in its cryptocurrency reserves, which allows you to exchange large amounts of BTC without waiting for other users to send their coins for mixing. Low fees and the Letter of Guarantee
While other Bitcoin mixing services charge 1% and more for each transaction, CryptoMixer helps you avoid overspending. Our fees start only at 0.5% + 0.0005 BTC and can be customized to make it impossible for third parties to spot the connection between addresses.
How long does the mixing process take?
Due to the fact that our reserve is large and holds over 1.2 million dollars currently, you will not have to wait for someone else to send their coins and have your coins mixed. The mixing is often done instantly and the coins are sent back as soon as your coins come in. Ensure you send a decent amount in network fee along with the transaction to avoid coins not being sent any further due to miner rewards being low. Additionally, in order to ensure third parties do not look at fees to find similarities in the nature of transactions done by you, we permit a time delay for each forward address setup to receive the btc.
How many confirmations do you need to accept transactions?
The number of confirmations required depends on the transaction volume:
- Less than 25 BTC – 1 confirmation;
- Less than 250 BTC – 3 confirmations;
- Less than 1000 BTC – 4 confirmations;
- More than 1000 BTC – 5 confirmations.
What if I accidentally closed the browser window before getting confirmation of my transfer?
There is no need for concern. You do not have to stay at the page once the incoming address is delivered. Transfers are automatically processed according the order lot over 24 hours.
How long is incoming address valid for?
Generated addresses are valid only for about 24 hours. The data is completely deleted after the period. Future payments to the addresses are ignored.
What logs do you keep?
Logs of any nature are not maintained. We do not store any information that can be used to identify the users either. All logs are wiped out on a routine basis to add to organizational efficiency and security of the users that rely upon us to maintain their privacy.
What is the maximum transaction size?
The maximum amount of money that can be sent depends on the Bitcoin reserves within the service and the total amount of coins within the system. Due to our interests in protecting your privacy, we do not send coins that have been sent by you into our reserve. The system automatically prunes out coins that you have sent at the time of sending you the mixed coins back. If there is a limit on number of coins you can send, we notify you about it during the order process.
Is there a minimum transaction size?
Due to the nature of our operations we do not accommodate transactions that are less than .001 BTC in size. We consider the smaller transactions to be donations made to our system.
TRULY ANONYMOUS BITCOIN MIXER
- Our service is heavily protected against hackers. We don’t take security lightly.
- At no part of the mixing process will you ever be asked to identify yourself.
- All transactions and order histories are fully and completely deleted 48 hours after the successful completion of your mix.
- This website is Tor-Friendly. We encourage you to use a Tor browser when accessing it.
COMPLETE BLOCKCHAIN ANONYMITY
- Bestmixer is the only bitcoin blendner online today which has been proven to completely defeat blockchain analysis.
- Our innovative mix code system allows you to guard against the accidental receiving of your own bitcoins again at a later date when you make a subsequent mix.
- You can give us a maximum of ten addresses to receive your clean coins on the same mix.
- Decide for yourself how you want to divide up your bitcoin between those receiving addresses.
- Flexible service fee, based on the strength of anonymity you desire.
- A random miner fee is added to each transaction so BestMixer transactions are not identifiable by this possible footprint.
- Three levels of mixing pools (alpha’ beta’ gamma)
- A graphical meter shows you the mixing strength of your transaction.
API FOR DEVELOPERS
- Add our powerful crypto mixing service to your site, using your brand. Your customers will never see our name.
- Completely free to use. No signup fees.
- Fully documented API.
- We stand ready to give you technical support to implement our API on your site.
- Your customers are guaranteed complete anonymity and privacy.
CHEAPEST MIXING SERVICE
- You can get further discounts for large mixes or frequent use of our system, using the mix code.
- The service fee is maximum of 1 percent and is cheaper with high use.
WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE
- Our site is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian and Portuguese.
- The site is easy to use and fast to load.
- Can be used from desktop or mobile devices.
- Customer support team accessible by e-mail and live chat.
MOST RELIABLE BITCOIN BLENDER
- You will receive a downloadable letter of guarantee for each mix.
- We have three years of positive customer feedback on bitcointalk.org
- We are the number one bitcoin blending service with an unbeaten record.
- The mixing process keeps you up-to-date at all times. You can watch while your coins are received, confirmed, and the outputs sent.
WE ACCEPT MULTIPLE COINS
- BestMixer tumbles the most popular cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash.
- We set the bar low, and allow mixes of small amounts of cryptos. We believe everybody has a right to privacy.
- Bitcoin: 0.001 BTC
- Bitcoin Cash: 0.1 BCH
- Litecoin: 0.1 LTC
The BestMixer coin tumbler breaks the connection between sending and receiving addresses. This is the main priority of our coin mixer and is necessary for crypto-anonymity. Because the blockchain is a permanent ledger of events, all cryptocurrency transactions are recorded by it. By tumbling your coins using BestMixer, you are able to anonymize information about where you keep your coins, where you send them, and where you receive them from.
When you send your coins to BestMixer, they are entered into a pool of coins along with those of other depositors. Our mixing engine then tumbles your coins along with the others in the pool. The coins you receive as a result are made up of bits from many different sources, thereby scrambling their origins and making them untraceable
The blockchain networks transaction speed and the delivery time settings you choose will determine how quickly you receive the untraceable coins in your wallet.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long does it take to complete the mixing process?After the necessary miner confirmations on the blockchain network, your coins are accepted to our pool. Once there, they are vigorously tumbled and an untraceable amount of new coins will be sent to you immediately.
For added security to our clients, BestMixer has introduced a time delay feature that is missing from our competitors. Our novel delay feature allows for users to preset the delivery time to an accuracy within minutes. By using a time delay, it is impossible for blockchain analysis to detect and back-trace your transaction. Therefore, we highly recommend the use of time delays when mixing. However, the speed exchanges that incorporate a time delay will depend on the delay time you preset and the blockchains operational capacity.
- How many confirmations does BestMixer require in a transaction?The number of necessary confirmations depends on the transferred amount and the type of cryptocurrency. Generally, cryptocurrencies each operate on their own blockchain network and therefore have different confirmation requirements. For most, between 1-6 confirmations is common.
- Have you accidentally closed the transaction page before getting a confirmation?Not to worry! After beginning the exchange process, there is no need to keep the transaction page opened. Your order will be processed according to the settings you have chosen and will not take longer than 72 hours. BestMixer does not keep any transaction data older than 72 hours as a part of our customer privacy and security policy.
- How long can I use the incoming address generated by BestMixer to transfer coins?The incoming address generated by BestMixer is only valid for 24 hours after its generation and works only with the coin transfer process once. What this means is that after you begin the mixing process using BestMixer, the incoming address will receive the coins from that process but ignore any subsequently attempted deposits. The incoming address generated by BestMixer is only valid for 24 hours after its generation and works only with the coin transfer process once. What this means is that after you begin the mixing process using BestMixer, the incoming address will receive the coins from that process but ignore any subsequently attempted deposits. If you transfer coins more than once to the same incoming address accidentally, only the first transfer will be processed. If you happen to make this mistake, worry not. Simply contact our BestMixer support staff for a refund of unprocessed transfers.
- How do you protect your clients privacy?BestMixer does not store any information about its clients and neither do we request any identifying information. After all mixing conditions have been met and the order executed, the order history is deleted within 24 hours.
- How many coins can I mix at BestMixer?The minimum amount of transfer for each type of coin is as follows:
Bitcoin: 0.001 BTC
Bitcoin Cash: 0.1 BCH
Litecoin: 0.1 LTC
Please be aware that smaller amounts will be considered as donations and will not be refunded if sent to our wallet. At BestMixer, any amount over the minimum can be mixed. However, the available amount of the requested coin will be displayed before the transfer on your order page.
- What do Alpha Pool, Beta Pool and Gamma Pool signs mean in the settings of the Service Fee? And what is the difference between them?First of all, it should be emphasized that all coins mixed by BestMixer, regardless of the pool chosen, are equally efficient when analyzed using our Coin Anonymization Event utility. The difference between the Alpha, Beta, and Gamma pools is in the initial history of coins accepted into them.
Alpha Pool is our traditional pool operating under the client-to-client scheme whereby reserves for payments to new clients are formed using coins coming from other clients who have chosen the Alpha Pool.
Beta Pool reserves are formed using coins from large Alpa Pool transactions, our private reserves, and investors coins. Owing to this, the Beta Pool has bigger reserves than the Alpha Pool and is typically used for high-value transactions.
Gamma Pool reserves are strictly composed of our private reserve and investor coins. Reserves of this advanced pool have no connection to the Alpha Pool reserves and therefore have a guaranteeable, clean origin.
Another important difference is that it is necessary to apply BestMixer code not to receive your coins back in the subsequent mixing when using the reserves of Alpha Pool or Beta Pool. If you use Alpha Pool or Beta Pool reserves, BestMixer code also guarantees a cumulative discount, depending on the volume of mixed coins. When using the reserves of Gamma Pool in the subsequent mixing, it is not necessary to use the BestMixer code as it is impossible to get your coins back. The use of BestMixer code, when using the reserves of the Gamma Pool in the subsequent mixing, does not give any discount, but fixes the total amount of mixed coins, and it can be used to get discount when using the reserves of the Alpha Pool or Beta Pool in the subsequent mixing.
- Why should the minimum Service Fee be more than 4% to use Gamma Pool and more than 2% to use Beta Pool?Maintenance of the Beta Pool and Gamma Pool is much more expensive, so the Service Fee for them is higher than for the Alpha Pool, which is a traditional pool, widely used in the market.
- Why does my order have the status Cancelled on the order page?NOTE: To resolve any issues on your order, you should provide the Letter of Guarantee to the Support service.
Your order can be cancelled for only three reasons:
1. You may have sent an amount less than the minimum allowed. The minimum amount of transfer for each type of coin is as follows:
Bitcoin: 0.001 BTC
Bitcoin Cash: 0.1 BCH
Litecoin: 0.1 LTC
Smaller amounts are considered as donations and will not be refunded if sent to our wallet.
2. Or, when you transfer the exact amounts to be received, you have incorrectly set the total exact amount to be send. In this case, you can request a refund of the amount by contacting support.
3. When you change the miner Commission after sending the payment,
your first payment is canceled in the blockchain with the status “DoubleSpending”, and a new one appears with increased miner Commission.
Thus, your first payment will receive the status “Canceled”.
And the new payment with the increased Commission will be ignored by the system.
Simply contact our Support service for a refund of an unprocessed transfer.
We can refund your coins to the same address where they came from, or to one of the addresses specified in your order.
Please note that in this case you will get back your own coins. The refund usually takes 2-48 hours.
- I would like to make a transfer of exact amounts to one or more addresses. Is it possible?Of course, it is convenient for anonymous payment for various services and products on the Internet. Activate To specify the exact amount checkbox in the Fee calculator on the order page. The Fee calculator will now allow you to specify the exact amounts to be received by one or more addresses. The Fee calculator will also immediately show you the final exact amount to be sent.
- Is BestMixer safe enough to mix significant amount of coins?Reserves of BestMixer are large enough to mix vast amounts of coins without running the risk of receiving poorly mixed, traceable, or “dirty” coins back. Both our Beta and Gamma Pools are built to handle high-value exchanges with industry topping features and unmatched anonymity.
- What is a Letter of Guarantee?The digitally signed Letter of Guarantee confirms that BestMixer indeed generated the incoming address. Please download the Letter of Guarantee during the order procedure and keep it as a proof of BestMixers service obligations.
- What should I do to verify the Letter of Guarantee?You can easily verify the Letter of Guarantee using this verification service: https://blockexplorer.com/messages/verify, or with your Bitcoin wallet. To do so, there are just four easy
- Why is custom service fee safer than a minimal service fee?Because blockchain is a public and ongoing ledger of all financial activities performed on it, steps must be taken to complicate the attempts of different forms of blockchain analysis. Random or custom fees make any attempted analyses of your financial transactions much more difficult.
- How does payout delay make my mixing safer?Many forms of blockchain analysis work by drawing a connection between your transaction and the moment they are received back to your wallet. By creating a delay between your transaction with BestMixer and your receiving those coins back to your wallet, any attempted blockchain analysis will struggle to draw a correlation between the two events. We use delayed transactions with an accuracy of up to a minute. You can, therefore, stagger and randomize the way you receive your coins back and keep any would-be watchers off of your trail.
- How long will the order page be available on BestMixer?Once you generate an order, the order page will become available and will remain so for 24 hours. If during this time your funds do not arrive at the generated BestMixer incoming address, the page will be automatically deleted.
WHY SHOULD I MIX MY COINS?
Cryptocurrencies are thought to be anonymous currency by the majority of users who own them, but that is not the case. Despite being a revolutionary way to send and receive value without a third party financial institution in the middle, cryptocurrencies are pseudonymous at best.
Sending and receiving coins over a blockchain network such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin is done by activating a wallet that is associated with a public key address. The public key address becomes your identity on that particular blockchain, meaning any activity associated with it (sending or receiving coins, participating in ICOs, and so on) is permanently recorded to the blockchain.
The trouble with this arrangement is as follows: Let us suppose you decide to buy Bitcoin using Coinbase. In order to purchase Bitcoin on Coinbase, you are required to verify your personal information including name, address, and bank account as part of standard KYC and AML practices. After making the purchase, you decide to send your coins from the Coinbase wallet to your personal wallet. In this way, a permanent link has been made between your real identity and your Bitcoin wallet, meaning your financial activity can easily be compromised and linked to your actual identity by anyone motivated enough to pry into your business.
A situation as seemingly innocent as purchasing physical goods with cryptocurrency also means you will need to create a link between your cryptocurrency wallet and your delivery address and name. How then can one experience the financial freedom afforded by cryptocurrencies without compromising on anonymity?
The answer to that question can be found in BestMixer mixing technology. BestMixer uses pools made up of varying degrees of anonymous coins to mix your coins, ensuring that the coins you receive are untraceable.
Emerging blockchain analysis techniques are becoming more sophisticated by the day, making it easier for government agencies to decipher who owns what on the blockchain. BestMixer defends against these forms of analyses by sending coins to your wallet which are composed of incredibly small bits of coins from different sources, thus scrambling your coins origins forever and giving you the absolute anonymity and freedom you deserve.